I got in late today, and I feel so guilty. I managed to snooze button through two hours of my morning routine, which only goes to show how much time I waste bumbling about half naked while I wait for Emily to wake up so I can get dressed with the lights turned on. I have absolutley no idea what I’m supposed to be doing in this lesson, I’ve been scared by the concept of a presentation next week. ‘What?’ I thought, ‘There was no warning for this!’ but alas, apparently there was. Teaches me for being late, really, but it was worth it! It was worth EVERY DAMN MINUTE!
So, I’m sat around talking about how I’m mostly influenced by nothing, and pondering the uses of my own website for blagging my way through the Web Design unit. “Err, yes, I am influenced by Pirates.” I don’t see why not, but it’s hardly an art I can take visual stimuli from. They do have a distinct visual style though… Heh.
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is still clutching me in it’s wonderous gameplay elements. My favorite bits so far have been:
- Having to close the screen when a map is on both sides, so you can mark where a new island is.
- Shouting randomly when Emily doesn’t expect it, because there is a monster with big ears that’s weakened by noise.
- Drawing penises on the boss map.
- Using the boomerang, which is just perfect.
- Drawing penises on the sea charts.
- Solving puzzles by drawing penises.